Thursday, January 19, 2017

Who cares When Maa With Me

Jai Kali Maa

My personal experience with her is infinite and I can't explain and write my personal feeling with her in my blog.

Maa Kali is one of most memorable word in my life and she has changed my fate like anything. Now I feel like to die by watching in front of her.

Miracles
------------
Since from Sept 23 ,2016 I don't have any job and but I am chanting and praying her daily in my home. One day i decided to visit Maa kali temple at skandavale.  on 30th Nov 2016  visited skandavale along with my friends and I am eagerly looking her see . On 30th Nov Sat with maa blessing I got a chance to see Maa Abhishekam and i felt very lucky to see such nice possession

the whole process is 2:15 hrs and immediately came down from hill and I prayed her need job and Need my family back . on that day I returned to my home in Bracknell near to London.

Next day one of my friend called my asked me about NetSuite position and submitted my CV
I got selected and since from that day whatever I feel I will speak to her

She is always with me and she will take away all my problems. The only thing i know is please pray from bottom of your heart.


If anyone reads this article please start praying her.


Jai Kali Maa        Jai Kali Maa      Jai Kali Maa      Jai Kali Maa      Jai Kali Maa      Jai Kali Maa




Jai Kali Maa  Jai Kali Maa   Jai Kali Maa

No comments:

Post a Comment